Finding accommodation through ASM
Prices are always changing, so the best thing to do is to write an e-mail to ASM - firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the room no. 240 where you will be provided with information on current prices.
The room must be booked through your recruitment EXTRANET and a deposit is to be paid (1500zł) as well as a one month payment for the room. This is a one year contract.
The average cost for a
in Warsaw varies
from 1700zł to 2200zł,
varies between 3600zł and 5000zł (the closer to the city centre, the more expensive it gets).
You should learn the approximate prices in various parts of the city, so that you can be sure the flat you're interested in renting is not overpriced by the landlord.
When looking for a flat...
When looking for a flat it is important to be aware of potential threats associated with renting a flat through other sources. Here are some tips on what to do if you don't want to become a victim of a fraud.
in a contract?
The payment method: the most convenient way to regulate payments is via bank transfer to the owner’s bank account, so that you get a receipt every time you make a payment.
The owner's and tenant's contact details.
Cost of utilities and other extra charges
Details about how and when you will receive your deposit back.
The rules are, as follows:
Duties of the tenant:
- maintaining the premises in a proper technical and hygienic-sanitary condition;
- protection against damage or devastation of parts of the building intended for shared use (e.g. elevators, staircases, utility rooms, etc.);
- repair and maintenance of floors, floors and floor coverings;
- repair and maintenance of tiles and tiles;
- repair and maintenance of doors and windows;
- repairs and maintenance of walls, ceilings and plasters;
- repair and maintenance of furniture, kitchen equipment, household appliances and bathroom equipment (taps, faucets, valves and other sanitary facilities);
- repair and maintenance of fuses, sockets and switches;
- repair and maintenance of furnaces and central heating;
- ensuring the patency of pipes and repairs in the drainage pipe.
Obligations of the landlord:
- replacement of window and door joinery,
- replacement of floors, floors and floor coverings,
- replacement of plasters,
- replacement of radiators,
- repair of water supply, gas, water supply, electricity and heating installations.